|Requirements||4.1 and up|
Apex legends is one of the most famous battle royale games available on PC. Apex Legends is free to download and play. The game has very advanced graphics and gameplay. There are a ton of players around the globe. Apex legends is available for many platforms, including PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game might be arriving on the newly released next-gen consoles soon.
But the good news here is that Apex legends is now ported over to the mobile device. As earlier, we saw that games like Fortnite and PUBG had been Ported too and have received enormous support and love from mobile players worldwide. Even PUBG Mobile is so popular that Krafton, the developer of PUBG, has shifted its focus on the mobile version, as it's generating them a ton of revenue.
What is Apex Legends Mobile?
Apex legends is a battle royale game, but it is very different from the traditional game, but Apex legends is also very popular among players. Even at its launch week, there were 25 Million players who opted to play the game or were interested in it.
Apex Legends PC/Console has been breaking records since then. There is no doubt that the game is loved by many in the gaming space. Apex Legends has tried out something different from other Battle royale and Multiplayer games. Apex Legends have opted for a more futuristic approach. The gameplay is much more different than other games. Some people may call it not realistic, but the game is entirely based on SiFi. The heroes or legends have special abilities, and the fights are also epic.
The guns are also very different from real life. There is no reference to real-life guns as PUBG. The most significant difference between Apex legends and its competitors is its cross-platform capability. Apex legends can be played on many devices, and also, the players can be matched together. It might be a good thing for some, and also some might find it as not so great as there would be advantages of playing it with a Keyboard and Mouse.
Apex Legends Mobile is a battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe, with an added twist to games like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch. Each match has 60 players divided into 20 teams. You will play as one of eight available legends and coordinate with two teammates to find the last surviving team. The character element is the difference between Apex Legends Mobile and games of the same genre. Each character has unique skills, which we will discuss below, so choosing a character can open up many unique tactics, making the game more engaging and unpredictable.
The gameplay of Apex Legends Mobile
The first version of Apex Legends Mobile has released, but it's safe to say that the game will be perfect for mobile devices, too, as there was no delay in controls and the gameplay was smooth. And the Battle Royale is also similar to the other versions of the game. There are 60 Players and 20 teams. For now, there are no solo and duo modes. All the other features of the game are similar to the PC/Console.
The game has toned down graphics to work better on mobile devices. Other than that, the game is very responsive for the beta version, and if EA can optimize it further, it can be a serious competitor to the games like PUBG Mobile.
Overall, the gameplay and graphics are decent for the first build. There would be many more improvements over the coming days, and new updates would bring more features and stability. The game now is only available to play in few regions.
About the Legends/heroes of Apex Legends
- Bangalore (Real name: Anita Williams, 35): She's a great soldier. Born into a family of 5 brothers who participated in the IMC squad, she quickly revealed her special fighting abilities and became the best soldier in this army. Anita's primary weapon is a grenade launcher, she can move flexibly and a supreme skill: call in bombardment support from the air force.
- Bloodhound: There is not much information on this character. This character can follow the trail and sniff at the hiding players using the highest skill - Hunting Beast. He is a real bloodthirsty hunter.
- Caustic (Real name: Alexander Knox, 48): Top Scientist at Humbert Labs, Master of Toxic Gases. All his skills are related to Knox, and he loves to use Knox to create traps and grenades.
- Gibraltar (Real name: Makoa Gibraltar, 30): He is a kind person and loves to help others. This is manifested in Makoa's ability to create a shield to protect allies and self-defence.
- Lifeline (Real name: Ajay Che, 24): If Gibraltar is the team's shield, Lifeline can be considered a team doctor. Like Soraka and Zilean in LOL, Lifeline can heal AOE and revive her allies, and she has a lot of essential medicines.
- Mirage (Real name: Elliot Witt, 30)
- Pathfinder (Name: MRVN, Age: Unknown): This robot can jump long distances and create a grappling hook to help the team navigate the terrain with ease.
- Wraith: The only witch in the game at the moment. She can stealthily detect danger and especially the ability to create a shortcut for the entire team to move to any location quickly.
Steps: How to Install Apex Legends Mobile
Installing the Apex Legends Mobile is straightforward; follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download the game from the link.
Step 2: After the download is done, click on the downloaded apk and install it.
Step 3: Make sure to turn on unknown sources for your android device.
If the installation fails, make sure to check that you have not installed any previous or other versions of the game; if you have already installed the game from the Google Play store, uninstall it, and try reinstalling the apk of the Apex Legends Mobile.
The Apex Legends Mobile is an excellent and exciting game. We are very excited about the game. The game has a lot going for it. Apex Legends was about to be ported earlies to mobile devices, but the development had been delayed due to the pandemic, so the release was delayed. Other than that, there are no complaints from the first gameplay and preview of the game. The map and graphics are excellent, and also the touch controls on smartphones are phenomenal. There's no doubt that the game will be a hit among players.